A University of Connecticut student has died after being electrocussed in an electrical appliance.
The Associated Press reports the death is being investigated as a possible suicide.
The student, who has not been identified, was found unconscious in his room at the university’s electrical appliance plant Thursday, according to the AP.
The plant was closed for more than two hours as emergency responders treated the student for the injury.
The school has opened a memorial service for the student.
It will be held at noon Saturday at the campus chapel.